Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Update, With More to Come

It's been a long, exhausting few days since I last posted. Highlights have included conducting teacher-researcher training sessions in a small village outside of Zomba (and the discovery of one teachers' true calling), enjoying my first taste of Seima (a thick consistency of corn flour and water), and have many realizations along what has to be the least accessible road I have ever traveled on. I plan on filling in all the details when time allows (I am at the office all day today) but in the meantime, I encourage you to take a look at some of the pictures I have posted from the weekend.

And lest I post without a quick shout out to my Lions and Tigers. Apparently I should have left the country long ago. 3-0 for the first time since before I was born for the Leos, and a playoff birth and possible home-field advantage for the Tiggers. Good time to be a Detroit fan (a sentence that is said far too infrequently).

Cheers