Sunday, October 2, 2011

A List

It's been a weekend of reflection following the events of last week. Work starts up again tomorrow, as I travel to Zomba to settle into my new home for the coming weeks. Hopefully I will get back to sharing my adventures in Africa. Until then, here are the things I have been thinking about:

Halloween parties
Walking around a fall football tailgate
Maumee Bay State Park
Sitting around a fire pit
Listening to live music (Portugal. The Man comes to mind)
Walking the dog
The Oceanaire
Long, semi-meaningful conversations
Home decoration shopping
Midwest cities
Midnight movie showtimes
Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm
Brown County State Park
Nashville (Indiana)
Lionsgoramstigerscardscolts
Football jerseys
Homemade meals
NYTimes Crossword Puzzle (Sunday Edition)
Jet-skis
Poker nights
Sunday brunches

Making lists of the best parts of life